Making to-do lists is banal. We may never get around to doing them. But perhaps, putting them on a list will help me stay focussed. I need daily reminders of things I want to do before I die.
Here is the first 14 out of 50 in the order of priority:
1. Work on strength training and lifting weights. Get a ripped body.
2. Travel all across Europe, solo.
3. Learn to draw illustrations.
4. Publish my poetry.
5. Take acting classes.
6. Join a poet’s collective.
7. Write memoirs more often.
8. Build a list of detailed archives in Economic History in India.
9. Go on a rowing trip.
10. Practice trampoline.
11. Learn make up.
12. Build a successful startup.
13. Learn embroidery and knitting.
14. Learn how to make Ayurveda products for beauty and healing.